A Honeymoon holiday is undoubtedly one of the most important holidays in anyone's lifetime which fortunately for many people, is an opportunity that comes only once in their lifetime. It is therefore of utmost importance to ensure that the honeymoon is one that is not only special to the newly wed couple, but that it is one of the more pleasurable, enjoyable and exciting moments that will not be easily forgotten.
One of the most popular destinations for Honeymoon holidays and vacations in the world is Africa, and in particular East Africa (Kenya Tanzania and Zanzibar) Apart from being a wonderful wildlife safari destination with exotic and Amazing beaches resorts and hotels, East Africa has been a romantic getaway for couples on their honeymoon for hundreds of years ideal for couples wishing to celebrate their theirs once in a lifetime romantic honeymoon in Africa
The mystique and dramatic wildlife settings will create the perfect romantic destination that your heart desires. Indulge in pure luxury, with the sounds and smells of the African bush not far away, Country spas, luxury hotels, small beach resorts merging with the wild and untamed bush make this possible. Your Safari Honeymoon will not only provide you with the secluded accommodation you are looking for, but superb cuisine and outstanding service to go with it.
From off the beaten track hideaways to the more popular destinations, your African Safari Honeymoon will enable you to explore Africa 's spectacular scenery and prolific wildlife. Madukha Tours will provide travel itineraries to the top romantic honeymoon locations in East Africa , customised to your desired specifications.
We will assist you in making your African Safari Honeymoon a tailored, dream honeymoon in Africa that you will never forget, and you will certainly, as in many cases in the past, want to come back to revisit or for a ' second honeymoon '
Weddding Requirements in kenya
- Entry visa required by all visitors.
- Original Birth Certificates.
- Valid 10 year passports.
- Full names of both sets of parents (if not on Birth Certificates).
- Statutory declaration stating that both parties are single and free to marry. This must be stamped and sealed and state the words "solicitor", "notary public" or "Commissioner of Oaths". Hand written documents not accepted.
- If adopted - the adoption certificate.
- If divorced - Decree Absolute with a court stamp.
- If widowed - Death Certificate of former spouse.
- If name has been changed by Deed Poll - legal proof stamped and signed by a solicitor. This also applies if a married woman has reverted back to her maiden name.
- If aged under 21 years - parental consent in the form of Statutory Declaration stamped and signed by a solicitor.
- Minimum residency before wedding - 4 working days.